Sunday, November 11, 2018

Human Sense : How many senses are there?

From my childhood I have always heard that we have 5 sense. So i search and search about the six sense. People with special ability to sense things which may know as ESP or extra sensory power. But this may not feel right but this popular 5 sense thing is not correct. According to science we have more than 5 senses. Huh means I have ESP ..ha ha ha … may be now I can be a superhero.. I am Megane man.. ha ha..Just kidding
 
Apart from the five senses i.e. taste,sight, hearing, smell, touch we have as much as 21 senses. Some of the senses collectively form some of the regular 5 senses and some are totally different. There are more information in the video.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is the glass half full or half empty. Technically A glass is always full...

When we are in an interview session there may be different types of questions. Some question are base on the education we have completed and...